Schedule a Free Home
The Guardian® Drainage System
The Guardian® drainage system collects basement water seepage right where it occurs, the wall/floor joint. With its compact size, this system is designed to install quickly on the footing, limiting the amount of concrete that needs to be removed and replaced. The wall flange guides water seepage from weep-holes down to the drainage channel below and to your sump pump, leading to a drier and healthier basement environment.
As with all Crossroads Foundation Repair water control products, this system includes our rubber seal which allows water to pass into the system but minimizes dangerous soil gasses (Radon) from entering the living area of the home. Crossroads waterproofing systems are designed to work in conjunction with radon mitigation systems.
- Concrete is removed around the perimeter of the basement
- The footing is cleaned off from soil and gravel
- Weep holes are drilled in the block cells and mortar joints
- Guardian® drainage system is installed on top of the exposed footing
- Guardian® drainage system is attached to the sump system
- Concrete is restored